Contract - Echo Tech - Variable Days - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – November 2019
We have an immediate need for a contract Echo Technologist for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40hrs
· Shift Requirements: 8 hour variable days. 7: 30 - 1600 or 8: 30
· Weekend/Holiday: One weekend out of four. One holiday
rotation per year.
· Float Requirements: N/A
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Overnight call - one on-call
shift per week, Mon-Fri; as well as one weekend on-call
assignment per month Response time 30 min.
· Required Certifications: AHA BLS, ARDMS RDCS, or CCI.
· Minimum Experience: 1-2+ years
· Charting Experience Required: Epic Charting (preferred)
· Education Requirements. Associates Degree or Bachelor' s
Degree in an allied health field.
· Unit Specific Skillset: Ability to perform Echocardiograms.
Prefer experience in peds and TEE, but will consider
candidates without that experience.
· Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): 5-6 studies/day.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.