Contract - Echo Tech - Variable Days - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Inpatient - Hospital
Start Date – October 2019
We have an immediate need for an Echo Tech for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 64 bi-weekly
(Typically with call/call back closer to 80 hours)
· Shift Requirements: 8 hour variable days
· Weekend/Holiday: One weekend out of four. One holiday rotation per year.
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Overnight call 1-2x per week. Response
time 45 min.
· Required Certifications: AHA BLS, ARDMS RVT or CCI RVS (required)
· Minimum Experience: 2+ years of Echocardiography training/experience
· Charting Experience Required: Epic Charting (preferred)
· Education Requirements. Associates Degree or Bachelor' s Degree in an
allied health field.
· Unit Specific Skillset: Vascular studies primary with ability to perform
echocardiograms. Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social
· Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): Total of 11 employees. 5-6 studies/day.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.