Contract - ER RN - Days / PM's - Wisconsin
Location – Northwest Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
We have an immediate need for a contract ER RN (Days / Nights) for a hospital located in Northwest Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 12/2/19
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 32
- Shift Requirements: Mix of 8 and 12 hour shifts (days and pms). Weekly shifts may be four 8hr shifts, or two 12' s and an 8.
- Weekend/Holiday: Every 3rd weekend and every other holiday
- Float Requirements: N/A
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: N/A
- Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS, ACLS, PALS or ENPC. TNCC preferred but not required.
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years in emergency medicine
- Charting Experience: Epic preferred, not required
- Unit Specific Skillset: Ratio dependent on acuity; could be up to 1: 5.
- Unit Details: 8 bed ED, with potential of flowing into a couple of clinical exam rooms
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.