Contract - EEG / IOM Tech - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – August 2019
We have an immediate need for a 13 week contract for an EEG / IOM Tech for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 08/05
- Guaranteed Hours per Week: 40
- Shift Requirements: 8 hours shifts, primarily 7a-33p based on need and modality covered
- Float Requirements: N/A
- On Call/Call-Back: Up to 2 times per week and every 4th weekend. 1 hour response time
- Weekend/Holiday: Possible occasional weekend. Roughly 3 per contract, if needed. Possible Holiday coverage - would go in rotation.
- Required Certifications: AHA BLS, Registry EEG - ABRET. Must be from an accredited school. CNIM registered
- Required Education: EDNT Degree.
- Minimum Experience: 3+ years experience.
- Charting/Equipment: EPIC required
- Unit Specific Skillset: Neurodiagnostic Technologist, EEG Studies/IOM monitoring for spine.(must have IOM experience)
- Scrub Colors: Hospital Provided
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.