Contract - ED Tech / Certified Patient Care Tech
Location – Chicago Illinois
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – July 2019
We have an immediate need for a ED Tech / Certified Patient Care Tech for a hospital located in Chicago Illinois. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
· Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Start Date: 07/15
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36 hours
· Shift Requirements: 12 hour night shifts, 7p-7a, every other weekend and holiday
· Float Requirements: Will stay primarily in the ED, but on rare occasion may need to float to med/surg or tele
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
· Required Certifications: American Heart Association BLS, and Certified Patient Care Technician (CPCT), and CPI (if traveler does not have, they must attend the course at NAH)
· Minimum Experience: at least 1 year of experience in a hospital setting, preferably in the ED
· Charting Experience preferred: Meditech
· Required Skillset: Previous CPCT experience in acute care setting. Must have phlebotomy experience.
· Unit Information/Patient Ratio: 100 patients per day, lots of peds and asthma. 12 bed ED. Will go through Norwegian Hospital training for Sitter and CPI training. Candidate must be open to working in a sitter role, when needed.
· Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates
· Scrub Colors: Royal Blue Scrubs
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.