Contract - Dialysis RN - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – August 2019
We have an immediate need for 2 Dialysis RN' s for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 34-36 hrs / wk - Try to schedule up to 80 hours per two weeks.
- Shift Requirements: 10-12 hr shifts. Variable. Starts early as 5: 45am, as late as 9am, varied end times based on patient census
- Weekend/Holiday: Every other weekend and holiday
- Float Requirements: Only to and from Inpatient and Outpatient
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: either one night a week, starts at 730pm until 545am the next day, or can do 2 full weekends of call, which would start Friday night at 730pm and go until Monday 545am
- On Call Response Time: 1 hour
- Required Certifications: WI RN License and BLS
- Minimum Experience: 1+ years. Previous Dialysis experience, preferably in inpatient setting.
- Charting Experience: Epic preferred.
- Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): Inpatient 1: 1. Outpatient 1: 8
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.