Contract - Cardiac Telemetry Unit (CTU) RN - Wisconsin
Location – Northern Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – July 2019
We have an immediate need for multiple CTU RN' s for a hospital located in Northern Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
Contract Length: 13 weeks
· Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
· Shift Requirements: 12 hrs, 7a-7p
· Normally Critical care cluster - MSICU, MSIMC, CICU
could on occasion be to the med-surg areas (MAP, OCU, PCU, or PSCU)
· On Call/Call Back Requirements: Picking up call permitted, not required.
· Weekend/Holiday Requirements: Every other weekend. Every other holiday
· Required Certifications: WI RN License, BLS and ACLS. **Must be able to pass EKG test 1st week of hire.**
· Minimum Experience: 2 years intermediate cardiac area(not just Telemetry) - 1 year recent EPIC charting experience.
· Unit Information: 40 Bed Intermediate cardiac stepdown. Fast paced, high patient turnover. Post op CABG/Valve, thoracotomy, Vascular, Arrhythmia, CHF, Post procedure cath, pacer, defib, ablations, Acute CP/MI, med/surg overflow i.E. Detox, DKA, COPD exac, resp failure.
· Hard worker, Resilient and Manages Change well, Social candidates: Able to manage independently and complete tasks timely
**Additional Details: Will allow voluntary on-call shift in lou of regular shift. Extremely rare, but traveler must understand this negates their guaranteed hours for the week, and that pay will be at on-call rate, not regular rate.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.