Contract - CNA - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Health Center - Long Term Care
Start Date – November 2019
We have an immediate need for multiple CNA' s for a long term care facility located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
• Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 40
• Shift Requirements: 8 hour shifts. PM and Nights. Will be
heavy on PM shift
• Weekend/Holiday: Every other weekend and Holiday rotation
• Float Requirements (campuses and/or units): May float to
inpatient psych unit - very rare unless candidate has mental
• On Call/Call Back Requirements: None
• Required Licenses and Certifications: WI CNA License and
• Minimum Experience (yrs in specialty): 1-2+ years CNA
experience. LTC experience highly preferred. Mental Health
experience helpful, but not required.
• Charting Experience: Matrix Care - not required. Previous
electronic charting, helpful.
• Unit Overview: Long-term care unit. Patients with chronic
mental illness. Some are there on long term stays, others are
there for a short period in effort to return to the community.
No dementia patients. Majority of population is fully
ambulatory - no hoyer lifts.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.