Contract - (3) Med Surg Oncology RN - Wisconsin
Location – Central Wisconsin
Practice Type - Hospital
Start Date – September 2019
We have an immediate need for multiple Med Surg Oncology RN' s for a hospital located in Central Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- Start Date: 9/16
- Guaranteed Hours Per Week: 36
- Shift Requirements: 12 hour shifts, 7a-7p, 7p-7a and occasionally 11a-11p. Will consider a straight Nights candidate as well (only 7p-7a).
- Weekend/Holiday: Every other weekend and holiday
- Float Requirements: Will float as needed to other areas and care for patients within scope, can float in 4 hour blocks and will float before staff RNs
- On Call/Call Back Requirements: N/A
- Required Certifications: WI RN License and BLS. Chemo cert is a plus, but not required.
- Minimum Experience: 2+ years.
- Charting Experience: Epic preferred. If no Epic experience, must have previous electronic charting experience.
- Equipment used: Epic EMR, Rovers for medication scanning, Alaris pumps
- Unit Specific Skillset: MedSurg Oncology unit. Patient population mainly consists of surgical oncology and medical oncology patients. Very small population coming in to receive chemo treatments.
- Unit Overview (Patient ratio, etc.): Patient ratio ranges from 4: 1 or 5: 1 on Days and PMs. Night shift is normally 5: 1 but can get up to 7: 1 (not common). Night shift will always have techs on. CNAs are scheduled all shifts but may staff more RNs when CNA not available.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.