Clinical Research Nurse Manager
Kansas City, MO
Location – Kansas City, Missouri.
Practice Type- Clinical Research Nurse Manager
Start Date – As soon as Possible
We have an immediate need for a Clinical Research Manager for a hospital located in Kansas City Missouri. Below are additional details:
- Bachelor' s Degree
- Certified Clinical Research Professional - Academy of Clinical Research Professionals
- 2 Years of Experience Preferred
- The Manager, Research Coordination is over all clinical research nurses, clinical research coordinators and Clinical Research associates for all of our research areas. That includes: Cardiovascular, Oncology, Neurology, GI and Liver, Nursing, and other studies that may come up.
- Cardiovascular and Oncology research are the areas with the most studies.
- We have 380 study protocols currently.
- Manager will manage approximately 25-30 FTEs.
- we have a separate IRB at SLH.
The Hospital in Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region— offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties.
The Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. The Hospital is honored to be ranked in three specialties for 2018-19 and honored as high performing in an additional six specialties, placing The Hospital among the top 5% of all hospitals nationwide. The hospital was also awarded five stars based on quality measures including safety, effectiveness, and patient experience.
The Hospital is a primary teaching hospital that includes a physician residency program.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.