Certified Surgical Tech - Operating Room - Denver, CO.
Location – Denver, CO.
Practice Type- CST - Operating Room
Start Date – 09/16/2019 As soon as credentialing is complete
Shift - Days
Term - 13 Weeks
Hours - 12 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Certified Surgical Tech - Operating Room - for a hospital located in Denver, CO. Below are additional details:
- Temp to perm if the right fit for client and candidate
- 12 hour Days with flexibility to cover weekends and nights as needed.
- 4 call shifts/month.
- 2 year prior experience and previous travel experience a must.
- Must have strong ortho, neuro, trauma, and general experience, inpatient experience is required ENT and Eye is a plus but not required
- Must have BLS, current CO license, and completion of a Surgical Technologist program with Surgical Technologist Certification, LCC-ST, CST Certification, or NCCT, TS-C Certification.
- Participates as a member of the perioperative nursing team by performing direct and indirect perioperative surgical technologist tasks for patients having pediatric, adult, and geriatric surgical and endoscopy procedures.
- Performs tasks related to picking supplies and equipment for surgical cases.
- Scrubs for minor/ major/ complex surgical procedures.
- Transports patients.
- May be assigned to work in the sterile processing department and/ or operating room as required.
- Under the close supervision of a qualified surgeon, the surgical technologist performs scrub duties during the surgical procedures (holding retractors and passing instrumentation).
- The CSTs need really strong ortho, neuro, trauma, and general experience.
- They also need some ENT and eye experience.
- Inpatient experience required.
The facility serves the health care needs of the rapidly developing North Central Colorado. Since then, we have grown alongside the community to become a complete health care system, proudly providing care for all residents -- at every point in their lives. We believe healthy people are the foundation of a vibrant community, and the facility has been treating and healing the people in North Central Colorado for more than 150 years.
Today, the facility delivers preventative, primary and acute care services. We are committed to making our community a healthy place to live, work and raise a family. You' ll see that commitment in the programs we offer, through the care we provide and in our determination to achieve continuous improvement so our community always has the best care available.
As a comprehensive, integrated organization, we provide hospital and emergency care to the public, regardless of ability to pay. This integration promotes continuity of care for each patient and assures health care that is delivered in the most efficient, cost-effective setting.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.