Certified Scrub Tech - Kansas City, KS
Kansas City, KS
Location – Kansas City, KS.
Practice Type- Certified Scrub Tech - CVOR
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 13 Weeks
Shift - 6: 30am - 3: 00pm and/or 10: 30am - 7: 00pm
Hours - 8 or 10 Hour Shifts
We have an immediate need for a Certified Scrub Tech - CVOR - Kansas City, KS. Below are additional details:
The urgent need is to find someone that can scrub and has recent, deep knowledge and experience with complex cardiac surgeries. The Provider must be able to walk in the door with vast knowledge and work independently. Although scrubbing is the immediate need, we would still like to have applicants with circulating as well.
- The CVOR has 2 scrubs & 2 circulators on call at all times.
- The call is split up in reference to the number of people in the call pool. (To be Determined)
- The provider would at least take call once a week and then the Manager and her team will explain more in detail depending on the staff they have in the pool.
- Call is required. The call is divided evenly, so the amount varies by how many staff are here and trained. (To Be Determined)
- Procedures: A mix of cardiac and thoracic cases.
- Our daily caseload varies quite broadly. We do 2-12 cases per day.
The Facility Health System in Kansas City is a world-class academic medical center and destination for complex care and diagnosis. We offer more options for patients with serious conditions because of our expertise and leadership in medical research and education.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.