CRNA Needed in West Columbia, SC
West Columbia, SC
Location – West Columbia, SC.
Practice Type- CRNA
Start Date – As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a CRNA for a hospital located in West Columbia, SC. Below are additional details:
1. How many positions are available? 3
2. Do you have an estimated start and end date? ASAP
3. What are the shift times? 8, 10 and 12 hour shifts during the week. 7a-3p, 7a-5p or 7a-7p. No weekends, no overnight call. May have the option of 2 -12' s or 4-10' s . Flexibility is preferred.
4. Estimated privileging timeframe (ex: 60 days)? 60 days
5. Is there night or weekend call involved? No a. How often they will need to take call? If we could get an idea of rotation (ex: 1: 4, etc)
6. Will they see all ages? Yes
7. How many CRNAs at each location? 40-43 total inpatient and outpatient. How many Anesthesiologists? 4 CRNA' s to 1 anesthesiologist
8. Are they supervised by a physician? Yes
9. What type of cases are required? OB/GYN? Head, Hearts? Epidurals? Bread & Butter/General? All, excluding hearts or transplants
10. How many beds? 485
11. Level Trauma? III
12. EMR? Epic CRNA' s do not do regionals.
The Health System was created in 1984 to meet the challenges of providing the highest level of health services to West Virginians, pulling together several hospitals with a history of community service dating back to 1895. Nearly 7, 000 people work for companies within the Health System at multiple sites. The Health System is the non-profit parent corporation of multiple hospitals and health care companies, which include multiple facilities.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.