CRNA Needed in Pinehurst, NC.
Location Pinehurst, NC.
Practice Type- CRNA
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 13 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a CRNA for a hospital located in Pinehurst, NC. Below are additional details:
Responsible for completing a thorough patient assessment before, during and after anesthesia care.
Administers intravenous, general and regional anesthetics to render persons insensible to pain during surgical procedures, or other medical procedures.
Monitors the effects of specific anesthetics, drugs, techniques and patient reactions.
Must be knowledgeable and skilled in common general and regional techniques.
I have included some questions below that will allow us to get started on this search for your facility:
1. Do you have an estimated start and end date? 13-week assignment
2. What are the shift times? Primarily Day shift either 5 ( 8)hour days or 4 (10) hour days
3. Is there night or weekend call involved? Occasional 2nd call and weekend call rotation a. How often they will need to take call? If we could get an idea of rotation (ex: 1: 4, etc) Normally 1: 5
4. Will they see all ages? Yes
5. How many CRNA' s at each location? 26 and The Regional Hospital How many ANES? 20
6. Are they supervised by ANES or is this optional? Yes - Supervised
7. What type of cases? OB/GYN? Yes; Neuro Backs and Head Yes Limited Hearts We do them, but not the Locum providers Epidurals? Not normally; Regionals and Spinals - Yes Bread & Butter/General? Yes, limited Peds, Robotics
8. How many beds? 16
9. Level Trauma? 2
10. EMR? Epic
- 16 beds
- Level 2 Trauma
- 26 CRNA’ s on staff
- 20 Anesthesiologists on staff
- Will provide supervision
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.