Respiratory Therapist - RRT - Grafton, WI.
Location – Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Practice Type - Anesthesia Technologist
Start Date – As soon as Credentialing is Complete
Term - 12 Weeks
We have an immediate need for a Respiratory Therapist - RRT - for a hospital located in Grafton, Wisconsin. Below are additional details:
Facility Overview and Requirements
- Shift Start Time: 6: 30 pm
- Shift End Time: 7: 00 am
- Term: 12-week assignment
- 24 hours per week. (2 - 12-hour shifts)
- Skills: ACLS, PALS, NRP, RRT-Respiratory Therapist.
- Every third weekend rotation night shift 1830 -0700.
- No on call.
- ACLS NRP required.
- Licensure, Registration and/or Certification Required Respiratory Care Practitioner license issued by the state of Wisconsin, and Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) issued by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC), and Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers certification issued by the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Education Required Associate' s degree in Respiratory Therapy.
- Experience Required 18 months experience as Respiratory Therapist
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.