Licensed Practical Nurse - Geriatrics - Hannibal, MO.
Location Hannibal, MO.
Practice Type- Licensed Practical Nurse - Geriatrics
Start Date As soon as credentialing is complete
Term - 4 weeks
Hours - 8 Hour Shifts
Shift - Evening
We have an immediate need for a Licensed Practical Nurse for a hospital located in Hannibal, MO. Below are additional details:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Duties include:
- Pass medications and give skilled treatments to assigned residents.
- Direct and monitor the personal care duties and nursing care procedures carried out by Nursing Assistants of the assigned team.
- Assist Nursing Assistants with direct care of residents, as necessary.
- Report to Unit Manager/Assistant Unit Manager or Charge Nurse unusual symptoms, changes of condition, daily needs, and progress of residents.
- Follow the Plan of Care for each resident and monitor the performance of Nursing Assistants in carrying out the appropriate aspects of the care plan.
- Maintain documentation regarding the care plans of residents in the Nursing Notes, Medical Administration Records, Treatment Records and other required records.
- Ensure that resident care standards are maintained in performance of duties, and that the rights of residents and preferences in care and treatment are respected.
- Exhibit the highest level of customer service towards residents, staff and visitors.
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Qualifications:
- Credentials as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) with a current state license required.
- Training and work experience in a geriatric setting preferred.
- Ability to supervise and work well with other personnel required.
- Qualities of maturity, diplomacy, and ability to work well with others required.
- Caring, respectful attitude towards residents required.
We are Hannibal's preferred nursing and rehabilitation facility. Our caring and dedicated team of health care professionals understand that each patient has an individual set of circumstances, needs and preferences. We listen to you and your family to provide a personalized care plan for your most effective path to recovery.
Our safe, residential environment offers amenities including nutritious meal choices, a beauty salon and complimentary transportation making your stay comfortable and relaxing.
Upon admission, our experienced team will complete your thorough evaluation. Our team, including around-the-clock nurses, activity professionals, and physical, occupational and speech therapists, will then work together to create a plan of care that promotes a nurturing environment of respect, growth and healing.
Catapult Healthcare is a comprehensive national staffing agency and placement firm specializing in both locum tenens physician and advanced practitioners (NP / PA), in addition to travel nursing and allied clinical service professionals. We offer both short and long term contract and permanent placement assignments nationwide.